"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Take the Oakland proposal: they've taken people's comments and made them look crazy.
- "Then again, you tell me our boy probably doesn't act or look crazy, so maybe I should forget about this place."
- It's about the Republicans wanting to look less crazy for 2012.
- "A lot of people want to look good without looking crazy," he said before his show.
- "Noah couldn't get any support on the ark because it looked crazy to people."
- To any outsider watching it would have looked really crazy.
- "A lot of times the trading may look like something crazy, but you've got to have evidence."
- Yes indeed, this was starting to look crazy, all right.
- It looked so crazy that he had to give it his personal attention.
- But she hadn't looked crazy when Michael had met her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.