"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He answered it with his half-soaped face making him look bizarre.
- "I chose only the things that looked most bizarre and beautiful," he explains.
- Luckily, it all looked so bizarre that it's still funny.
- And the man in the cowboy hat looked downright bizarre.
- She looked too bizarre to be beautiful, but she was fascinating.
- Hence South's initial pass, which looks bizarre to modern eyes.
- I posted it because the whole thing looked bizarre.
- I'd look bizarre wearing an outfit like this in 1896.
- "I count on my weirdness to make them look bizarre."
- The pieces that were made of clear glass looked especially bizarre in this setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.