"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Father Idriss looked disturbed, though not quite angry with his daughter.
- He sat for a while and looked disturbed; I didn't know what to think but took it as a good sign, without really knowing why.
- "I don't think so," Ralph said and looked very disturbed.
- It may have been my fancy, but she, too, was looking odd and disturbed.
- One of the courtiers looked very disturbed and pointed to a door leading off the hall.
- She gave him credit for looking disturbed at what she was saying.
- The assembled ministers looked disturbed and embarrassed by what was, in the main, a family row.
- Behind the counter area was an open safe (David saw more stacks of paper but no money, and nothing that looked disturbed).
- When her maiden discovered her own heart, she looked disturbed but happy.
- He looked disturbed, but not afraid; excited, rather, in an unfamiliar way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.