"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked pretty mad, and so did the people running the tour.
- You were sitting there on that suitcase looking mad at the world.
- Currently on the cover of Newsweek looking a bit mad.
- Indeed I must have looked mad, or perhaps there was something else.
- He looks a little mad, too, as the English might say.
- "They all look a little mad in the pictures," he said.
- His grin made him look mad, nearly out of control.
- His eyes glittered, and he did indeed look a little mad.
- The man does not look mad, Jack thought, he looks ill.
- All this time, he had been standing to the side, looking mad, but staying quiet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.