"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He made a call and came back to us looking very happy.
- Well, he certainly did not look happy a lot of the time.
- He looked happy, more so than she could remember in a long while.
- And why does he look so happy as a result?
- They looked so happy together, which gave him a good feeling.
- For the first time in many days he looked happy.
- The few times I saw them together, they didn't look happy.
- But none of the men in the room looked very happy.
- It was the first time she'd seen him look really happy.
- He didn't look happy to see me that close to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.