"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was sitting on the ground, looking green but cheerful.
- I absolutely love it because we both look so cheerful.
- The sky was blue and the world looked suddenly cheerful.
- He didn't like her going out looking so smart and cheerful.
- The room looks cheerful during the day and romantic at night.
- People that aren't happy don't look cheerful all the time, do they?
- But for the first time all day, he looked almost cheerful.
- They certainly don't look too cheerful on their way out.
- She had the fire going in the range to heat the kitchen, and it all looked very cheerful.
- He lit them both, and things began to look a little more cheerful.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.