"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looked strangely lumpy, like volleyballs in a laundry bag.
- Only after a couple pictures Fred thinks the bag looks too lumpy and smells pretty bad.
- Looks awfully big and lumpy to be a system error.
- The sea outside the harbour wall was looking a bit lumpy.
- Though they look gnarled and lumpy, they are comfortable, he says.
- The sand looked solid and lumpy like cooling lead.
- It made him feel sick to see his leg looking all lumpy and wrong, with that piece of bone thrust out through the skin.
- Piles of rusted parts looked lumpy under the moon.
- Against the fluid motion that confronted him, his stiffness looked merely lumpy.
- Now she looks sort of lumpy over pretty near the whole of her topsides.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.