"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although it was hard to tell, Sajaki looked largely unchanged from their last meeting.
- Otherwise, Stacy's looks unchanged from the 1920's, just like the rest of the neighborhood.
- If anything or anyone looked unchanged, it was she.
- Then after a few days it went away and the bread looked unchanged.
- Other than his drawn and too pale face, Graham looked unchanged.
- The hunter looked unchanged, as far as he could see.
- From this distance he looked unchanged, just a bit thinner on top.
- So how would one prepare a body so that it will look unchanged for generations to come?
- She passed old farms that looked unchanged since the time her father had lived out here.
- She had kept her style and looks largely unchanged the past four decades.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.