"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She stared at him through her good eye, and he looked back levelly.
- And there was a photograph whose eyes also looked levelly at Bond.
- After a moment she sat forward and looked at him levelly.
- He looked levelly at the great red face across the desk.
- She looked at me levelly for a couple of seconds.
- She followed the duke toward the fire and looked levelly into his eyes.
- She looked at him levelly from dark blue eyes and said, "All right."
- For a long moment she looked levelly at the pair of them, each with an arm around the other.
- They stood together in the crowd, two short men looking levelly at each other.
- She looked levelly at him without a word, and all of us went outside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.