"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A log structure was built on the site in 1762.
- The property contained a simple log structure which once stood close to the present house.
- The original house was a log structure, with a stone addition added in 1790.
- The school was a log structure, built by local volunteers.
- The church's first building was a log structure built during 1742-1748.
- By 1828 the first bridge over the river had been built, a simple log structure.
- After the war, only one building, a small log structure that served as a store, was left standing.
- Around the same time, a log structure was built on the site.
- It was a log structure that measured 24 by 40 feet.
- The main cabin is a log structure that was built in the early 1900's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.