"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For continued operation, it is necessary to forget log entries.
- "Sir, I couldn't help but notice that you left something rather significant out of your log entry just now."
- Let's let another bridge officer sign off on your log entries for a few days.
- After boarding they found that the last log entry was made on 2 January 2009.
- I've been keeping these log entries since I was seven, five years ago, and it's all the former.
- She provides to the audience a look into her perspective through a few log entries.
- It might be nothing greater than a ship's log entry.
- The captain almost stepped back inside and then decided he might as well sign off on his log entries for the day.
- In a clear, level voice he makes his standard log entry.
- Make a hell of a log entry, don't you think.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.