"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could see the small log building at the end of the square in the distance.
- Mattie and the men were still inside the log building.
- Also on the property is an 18th-century two-story log building.
- Another, larger log building was next to this one, probably a barn.
- The structure was a log building, and burned down a short time later.
- He also donated land and a log building for the Academy.
- Across the field was a considerable village of log buildings.
- The third courthouse, a log building, was then built in Oakland.
- The Union soldiers moved to a log building for cover and returned fire.
- The county's first courthouse was a log building built on a farm for about $2,000 in 1860.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.