"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1828, a log cabin on the east side of town was the first school.
- Soon after, they built a log cabin and had their first four children.
- The new school started small, in an old log cabin with just two teachers and few students.
- Then in 1939 he built a large log cabin which was used for the men working on the road.
- You can see the log cabin where he wrote the words.
- The park also has a log cabin built on the site.
- Most people would say the house was little more than a log cabin.
- The old man lives in a log cabin he built with his own hands.
- There is also small log cabin behind the main house.
- It is a bit like a log cabin on the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.