"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the warm pub, standing around a log fire, my friends are skeptical.
- Choose seat next to blazing log fire with back to light.
- My meals are regular, and in the winter I have a large log fire to keep out the cold.
- There's nothing quite like relaxing in front of a log fire after a day on the slopes!
- There was a log fire, but it had burnt very low.
- "Perfect," he muttered, standing the bottle just to the side of a log fire in the study.
- He saw himself there, by the great log fire, one foot on the leather ottoman.
- The pub is a free house and has log fires.
- In the sitting room next door a log fire burned.
- She always has a log fire in the hearth, summer and winter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.