"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In one case a person is listed simply as "child".
- There, he was listed simply by his Christian name on the school register.
- Dozens of other names were simply listed in a blue column.
- It simply lists everything together, which is the way dishes arrive, too.
- From that point, Eduard simply listed himself on the board, and word got around.
- That's why people still use estate agents rather than simply listing their house on the internet.
- And even a couple of years ago the telephone book was so slim that many people were listed simply by their first names.
- The same test is given for admission to all three, and students simply list their first, second and third choice.
- By the time of the 1900 census, he would be listed simply as "salesman."
- They are simply listed as part of our endowment fund.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.