"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It now lists mostly religious books rather than mental health services.
- The book also includes an appendix that lists "approved" organizations and other books worth stealing.
- On most Web pages, there's a chance to list your favorite TV shows and books.
- Databases which list books usually aim to be comprehensive in their chosen field, rather than selective or evaluative.
- We have listed either related movies and books for each Quest.
- The book lists books, stories, and articles by Burroughs.
- It lists books that can be ordered online and links patients with people who have undergone the process.
- The expenditures were listed as, "books for fundraising donor fulfillment."
- I'll list certain other books which I think might be helpful later.
- In 2010 it was officially listed among the 10 most memorable Lithuanian books of the past decade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.