"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The inspector general's staff did not dig into the abuse cases, but merely listed them.
- The Thirty are not heavily described by the text, merely listed.
- The report, ordered last fall by President Reagan, merely lists options.
- It was listed merely as "Dachau," with no description or links for more information.
- The cause of death is often listed merely as a complication of the condition that brought the person to the hospital.
- But first she tries to cover all the other things he did, recounting, or sometimes merely listing, dozens of Franklin's activities.
- Limited space forces me to list merely some of the delicious dishes we savored at the Bistro.
- But people familiar with the document said it merely lists the names of the officers and the broad criteria used in the evaluation.
- Harrison is listed merely as producer, arranger and writer for the album.
- Arabic chat alphabet: Not a system; listed here merely for completeness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.