"light" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Construction on a new light tower began in 1871 during Florida's reconstruction period.
- The light towers for the field arrived in a most unusual way.
- It opened complete with light towers (first night game was June 4, 1931).
- The light towers propose that, together, we look for something.
- Any particular moment you ever wanted to hide behind some light tower?
- Over the years new light towers have been placed along the north and south rims.
- Recent efforts have restored its light tower to operational status for the summer months.
- "You can't expect me to hit the ball over the light tower like he did."
- The site and the light tower are closed to the public.
- A light tower was destroyed by Confederate troops in early 1860s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.