"light" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A light station has been established on the site since 1642.
- The original site of the light station is on the present 31st Street beach.
- The light station itself was also transferred to the state in 1980.
- It was the last major light station to be built on the west coast.
- The light station was finished on April 21, 1808, at a cost of $5,000.
- A light rail station is on the western side of the complex.
- The new light rail station opened on August 15, 2011.
- The light station was in operation by January, 1908 at a completed cost is ₱91,579.07.
- Only the eastern tower of the two that made up the light station until 1924 is active.
- But the lease allows the government to take the light station back if they ever needed it for official use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.