"light" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked at them with distress in his light blue eyes.
- He looked up as she came in, his light eyes angry.
- The gray eyes, very light in the night, looked down.
- In the portrait she has light blue eyes and brown hair.
- He continued to look into her light green eyes, nearly losing himself in them.
- He gazed into those light green eyes and lost himself in them.
- Her light blue eyes were now not so red around the edges.
- Very light blue eyes, of course; no, quite clearly they are brown.
- The Shadow saw a thought beginning to form in the fat man's light blue eyes.
- "One of them short and fat, the other dark with light eyes?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.