"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of us all, he is perhaps the best at detecting lies, so I shall accept his judgment.
- Women, however, got slightly better, detecting lies with accuracy levels of about 60 percent.
- These instruments do not, as their nickname suggests, detect lies.
- Researchers have developed a sophisticated camera system able to detect lies by watching facial movements during speech.
- But that was a far cry from being able to detect lies, he assured himself.
- Wolverine also has a keen sense of smell and is able to detect lies.
- Of his many skills the one which should concern you most is his ability to detect lies.
- Some researchers say their imaging methods can help detect lies.
- Carry me down is a spell-binding story of a young boy who can detect lies.
- "Many of them have spells to detect such lies."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.