"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Crossing over the line to an outright lie can have devastating effects.
- It was possible and a cautious man would not have given an outright lie to a simple question.
- I'd told you an outright lie about Rose being my aunt.
- You couldn't think of telling an outright lie to anyone.
- After a second of thought, Jack tells him an outright lie.
- Telling a partial truth is much harder than an outright lie.
- He felt confirmed in his idea that the program was unable to give him any outright lie.
- He weighed telling her the truth or an outright lie.
- How can you still possible believe the outright lie, myth that the customer is king?
- He considered an outright lie, hoping she would not insist on the message and make an issue of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.