"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I did not swear to listen to your lies, Blade."
- Detachedly I listened to his floundering lies, ignored the hand he offered again, and told a lie or two of my own.
- You listen to their lies because you have no choice.
- You should know better than to listen to a reporter's lies, Rye.
- I will not listen to your lies.
- So we'll hold a conference and listen to his lies.
- You're going to sit there and listen to her lies?
- They do indeed think we are all utter morons and will listen to their lies and vote for them.
- "You don't want to waste your time listening to his lies!"
- You want me to listen to your lies, do as you ask, and never question a thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.