"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Styron's early work, including "Lie Down in Darkness," won him wide recognition as a distinctive voice of the South and an heir to William Faulkner.
- A technical advance over "Lie Down in Darkness," this novel was richer in its storytelling and, full of the latest in Continental existentialism, distinctly not Southern.
- After completing "Lie Down in Darkness," he put in a second, three-month stint, in the Marines in the summer of 1951.
- Loomis went on to edit all of Stryon's books except Lie Down in Darkness, his first novel.
- His granddaughter Emma Larson read from "Lie Down in Darkness."
- The version of "Lie Down on Landsdowne" contained on Soft Rock differs from that found on Fiascos.
- All the Dead Lie Down (1998)
- Moreover, the depressive mental states that he described in detail from "Lie Down in Darkness" and "Sophie's Choice" uncannily anticipated his own illness.
- In 1962, he wrote the screenplay for a film adaptation of William Styron's Lie Down in Darkness.
- Gabrielle Beaumont - L.A. Law for "Lie Down & Deliver"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.