"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Okasha's political opponents accused him of using the show to "spread lies and fantasy" about them.
- They did know, however, that a man called Turnbull had spread "malicious lies" about them.
- "Don't you dare go spreading such lies about me, you worthless creature!"
- You can't spread lies like this about people.
- That's why she has been spreading such lies.
- And how could he do otherwise, with his own mate spreading terrible lies about him!
- I heard a rumor that there is a woman who might be inclined to spread unpleasant lies.
- "When a woman spreads lies, there is always time for a challenge!"
- Do you realize how the Leamingtons could spread lies?
- He would get them, he later told psychiatrists, before they spread more malicious lies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.