"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I couldn't tell if he believed his lies or not.
- Whether or not the man believed the lie, he gave no sign.
- I'll get out of here somehow, he told himself, trying to believe the lie.
- He had too many years in the force to believe the sociological lie.
- You always had the option of believing all the lies, too.
- For one night, you want to believe all the lies.
- But we believe both the lie and the wish for what was or could have been.
- He would be a damned thing indeed if this girl, who had accepted him with all her heart, came to believe the lies.
- They'd just disappeared into thin air, if you could believe the lies being spread around.
- For a moment she looked so grown-up he almost believed the lie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.