"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She held up a large rectangle of cardboard with big black letters across it.
- The screen is still there, as a large rectangle on the back wall.
- After a long silent moment, a large flat rectangle appeared in the corner of the room.
- But in that instant it had seemed to her like a very tall man with a large rectangle of blue for a head.
- The banner returned to a large black rectangle at the start of the 2004 season.
- They are a large red rectangle on a white background.
- In plan, the house is designed as two large rectangles that seem to slide by one another.
- We looked around, and far off to our right was what seemed to be a large rectangle.
- At the center of the intersection was a large blue rectangle.
- Midway down, the wall was faced with a large rectangle of clear glass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.