"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We place a large asteroid directly in front of their ships, too close for them to maneuver away from.
- Strange to see such small objects without a larger asteroid that gave birth to them.
- A moment later the Orion suddenly appeared from behind the large asteroid in front of them.
- "Drop a very large asteroid on top of your pretty planet."
- Hard to starboard to avoid a large asteroid, the largest he'd seen yet.
- There are not yet technologies to move a large asteroid and put it wherever we want.
- There were actually two large condensed asteroids made at the same time.
- More specifically, to a large asteroid at one edge of it.
- "Or an extremely large asteroid, depending on the physical makeup of the body involved."
- One was a large asteroid outside the system just beyond the sixteenth planet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.