"job" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Education is how to help the person who's lost a job.
- Have you or someone in your family lost a job?
- He finally lost his job but was able to go to work for another company.
- He lost his job some weeks ago and doesn't seem able to get another.
- No more than what you'd say to any old friend who'd lost her job.
- Sound like someone who might have lost their job at the news of the world.
- He is a single father who recently lost his job.
- He was 36 at the time, and lost his job as a result of the case.
- The next, about how he almost lost his job as president.
- The job must be done within six days' time or too much business is lost.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.