"job" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when small ones shed jobs, it is often because they go out of business.
- The industry has also shed 150,000 jobs, or 35 percent of the work force, in the last decade.
- He has already shed more than 40,000 jobs and reduced the number of companies from 170 to 100 in 18 months.
- By July 2009, it had shed 1.2 million jobs in one year.
- The company will shed 2,500 jobs and close some factories.
- The company, which has shed 500 jobs, said that it might take further measures to cut costs.
- American manufacturers have shed more than two million jobs in the last three years.
- The company now plans to shed 14,000 jobs, or roughly 16 percent of its work force.
- Unemployment is at record levels, and every week we hear of companies that are having to shed jobs or even close down.
- From a high in 1987, the industry has shed more than 340,000 jobs to employ just over 200,000 people today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.