"job" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he is running to get his old job back.
- To get my first job, I called the place 10 times at least, and they did not call back.
- I, for one, cannot understand how he got his job back at all.
- And the way you get your job is so different.
- To get another good job, they will probably have to go back to school.
- The workers say they've little chance of getting another job.
- I know I'll get another job really soon and be able to pay everything back.
- We'll stay with my parents until we find our own place and you get another job, she said.
- But then, someone still had to go out and place them where they would get the job done.
- We have to go out and get the job done.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.