"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the journal launched, an innovative, dynamic and competent philosophical thought appeared in Greece.
- He asserts that by stimulating innovative thought, education can lead to political, social, cultural, demographic, economic and developmental progress.
- The school presents the award annually to students for innovative thought in science and technology.
- During the conference, the topics of innovative thought and the entrepreneurial spirit were discussed.
- For postgraduate student education, the emphasis is on training on innovative thoughts and abilities.
- Having read a paper by the class star, Nash tells him he can't find a single innovative thought in it.
- You did well,' he said, 'but it was not innovative thought.
- Copyright laws were enacted to set a fence around someone's idea, and it seems right to reward innovative thought.
- Holy Child graduates are prepared for the innovative and critical thought necessary in a diverse, interconnected society.
- Innovation Centre to boost the innovative thoughts of the students is also initiated with a full functional 24 hr working facility.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.