"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a completely innovative physical system, yet we have been working toward something like this over the past five years.
- The goal for each team is to design a useful, innovative biological system.
- Such kinks, in an innovative system intended to act as a 24-hour-a-day electronic global trading floor, are to be expected, exchange officials said.
- LSC staff were struck by the many innovative systems used across the country.
- Under his supervision, the bank developed a new and innovative system for managing bad debt.
- It was a very innovative system, but was quite complex and expensive to repair.
- Most small health plans cannot afford to develop such innovative systems.
- "It was a very innovative system, controlled by a company that does not provide service locally," says González.
- The story, graphics and the innovative system exceeded those of many previous games.
- The player will have access to 200 real world weapons using an innovative system called the War Studio.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.