"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The packed house saw the evening open on a family note.
- The play was very successful, running for more than six months to packed houses.
- After all this time she could play to packed houses.
- No one could remember, though, such a packed house for a simple first appearance.
- Bolt's win brought the packed house of over 6,000 people to their feet.
- But after the first days the film started running to packed houses just through 'word of mouth'.
- You were quite right to remind this packed House of it.
- The film played to packed houses in Paris, running for years.
- This kitchen seems to prefer playing to a packed house.
- It's little wonder the 160-seat restaurant has been playing to a packed house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.