"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school moved to a new two-story house in 1888.
- The couple moved into the two-story house on a large corner lot six years ago.
- For the period of 1896-1922, only one two-story house was built.
- The property had a two-story house, which became the school.
- He now lives in a two-story wooden house on the same site.
- They will live in the tiny two-story house that he built with his father.
- In front of me was a two-story house, all its windows dark.
- The town did build three two-story houses behind the main building.
- From there, it's usually a short walk back to his two-story house.
- The front porch of the old, two-story house was dark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.