"high" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And thanks to one firm, the new lawyers can expect higher pay than in the past.
- Which state had the highest average annual pay last year?
- Yet some of the workers here do not want their children to follow them into the factory, despite the high pay.
- Both studies said his company's performance did not merit such high pay.
- For others, the enjoyment is long gone, along with the high pay.
- But it dropped the issue in return for higher pay and benefits.
- For some critics of high pay, even this is real progress.
- Later this week the government's own panels looking at the question of high pay will report.
- They return to work on November 22 after winning higher pay.
- These jobs are glamorous and some have very high pay, so many people want them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.