"high" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least he was going out on a high note.
- After seven years with teacher No. 2, he had lost his high notes.
- If anything, the 1990's began on the same high note.
- That was just the right decision to end the race meeting on a high note.
- "We'd like to win the next two to end the first half on a high note."
- That's the high note he has been waiting his whole career to hit.
- It has a very high note to start the song.
- This was his final year as a player and he thus went out on a high note.
- "A little fear will help him reach those high notes."
- "I wanted to end this meet on a high note."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.