"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Call them what you will, I didn't agree to haul people to Teirm.
- "They are purchased for their intended purpose: to haul people and things."
- To get ready, he is spending 60 hours a week on his elevator, which is meant to haul people and gear into orbit without a rocket.
- "It would mean we'd end up paying Russia to haul people and cargo back and forth to the station."
- I shall haul people over the coals and put an end to this.
- Men in bloody clothes hauled out injured and dead people - on stretchers or in their arms.
- Men were hauling injured people and corpses in from one of the side corridors.
- One of the ships' boats was anchored beyond the surf, and ropes were used to haul people from the shore to the boat.
- Another reason is the Sport's versatility in hauling people, cargo and pets.
- The second was the locomotive, which was soon hauling people and goods coast to coast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.