"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But building arm strength isn't important just for looking great, hauling groceries or even doing chores.
- It has been snowing nonstop for nearly two days, snowplows are working around the clock and shoppers are using small wooden sleds to haul groceries.
- Some people had fun, cross-country skiing, hauling groceries in their children's saucer sleds and just enjoying the day off.
- As Bert Miller, a retired chemical engineer, hauled groceries to his car, he said that he would still vote Republican even though he had soured on the party.
- I might have a car to haul groceries.
- Would it be any different if my boyfriend hauled groceries for a male roommate with an equally light carrying capacity?
- Currently, they haul groceries to Aldi discount food stores in Ohio, Kentucky and the Carolinas.
- They use the three-stop elevator to haul groceries from the basement-level garage to the kitchen and to save steps from floor to floor.
- The short, stumpy thing that goes from the door to the driveway, great for hauling groceries and children from your car to your house, is no good for anyone but you, really.
- He remembers his stomach growling at night as a child, the humiliation of welfare, hauling groceries home through the snow on a little cart because the family had no car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.