"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mercifully, she said nothing, but silently handed me yet another package and my change.
- Without breaking stride, the Governor silently handed the paper and pen to the man at his right.
- Bond took the bracelet out of his pocket and silently handed it to her.
- When he was finished, she silently handed him a clipboard.
- She picked them up and silently handed them to him.
- Sara silently handed him the ingredients he wanted and found the mustard pot.
- Jackie silently handed the letter over, her thoughts occupied with what the words meant.
- For reply, the other drew from his pocket a small case, which he silently handed across the table.
- Jamie nodded, then silently handed the photograph to the Cardinal.
- Her thin eyebrows were high, and she silently handed me my drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.