"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You also wouldn't have to hand your card over to any employees to pay.
- He handed me his card and I gave him my phone number.
- He'd already opened the door to the hall before he handed her his card.
- Stone got out of the car and handed them his card.
- I handed him my card as we walked out of the conference room.
- As we answered, she handed each of us our card back.
- Then the porter handed his card back, and a key.
- I handed him my card, which he glanced at quickly and then put away.
- She handed him a printed card which he read with interest.
- In seconds she had returned and handed her a card.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.