"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sign was carried by a man and with him was a small child handing out leaflets.
- They used to travel around a lot, handing out leaflets and things.
- He handed out leaflets to students at universities where Intel was recruiting.
- They have held several demonstrations and handed out leaflets urging workers to support the union.
- As she turned up the street away from the water, Molly saw two men handing out leaflets.
- A young man handing out leaflets for an exercise class thanks me for taking one and looking at it.
- I'd probably end up handing out leaflets in the street.
- However, demonstrators can still hand out leaflets to willing recipients.
- Persons who hand out leaflets clearly distribute them, and so might be guilty under section 4.
- "Usually, they're running all over the place, handing out leaflets, arguing, fighting,"he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.