"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the basis of Judy Brown's date of July 14, detectives sealed off the southbound parkway on Aug. 4, also a Sunday, stopping motorists to hand them leaflets and the sketch of the girl.
- On the first morning of picketing, union members stood on the sidewalk, handing leaflets that proclaimed the justice of their cause to people pouring out of Pennsylvania Station.
- After soldiers and police officers dragged away hundreds of Jewish settlers camped on a rocky hilltop here today, the settlers handed leaflets to the men and women in uniform.
- Fearful that the tension between participants and the police might erupt in violence, teams of lawyers fanned through the crowd, handing leaflets to young people, telling them what to do if they were arrested.
- As people approached the Tokyo Dome for today's "Global Family Festival," protesters handed them pink leaflets warning, among other things, that "before you realize it, you too will become a believer in the Unification Church."
- Much of the game involves Oliver's seeking out people for information or to hand them leaflets.
- In the meantime, they were pressing on with the task of handing leaflets to anyone prepared to take one, and taking limited encouragement from the presence of a junior Labour front-bencher, Kate Hoey, at their conference fringe meeting.
- Union workers, complaining that their contract expired 20 months ago, have been handing leaflets to big-name guests arriving for events.
- The anti-war movement employed tactics ranging from demonstrations, to handing leaflets to soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines directly, warning of the implications for a third World War.
- The activists handed leaflets to the workers and two locked themselves to equipment with D locks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.