"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This allows for great flexibility in the amount of hours worked per day.
- Their own code, which does not have any legal standing, gives them great flexibility.
- It changed its name and address to in 1999 for greater flexibility.
- This had been done to give greater flexibility for time off to do the farm work.
- It gave them great flexibility on how to spend that money.
- "The time had come to develop a common approach and give both parties greater flexibility."
- Rather, he said, the new seats would allow greater flexibility in the months and years ahead.
- Under the new system, the company will have greater flexibility to set the prices of specific services.
- State Department officials also wanted greater flexibility in dealing with individual cases.
- And I think this gave me great flexibility in the voice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.