"great" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their great adaptability may threaten endemic species and ecosystems into which they have been introduced.
- As Reid points out, Drummond also realized that greater complexity brought greater adaptability.
- The region depends to some extent on global economic developments, though the great adaptability of the region's economy has generally helped it through crises.
- Such plasticity in early childhood allows for greater adaptability, and thus more normal development in other areas for those with a sensory deficit.
- Enveloped viruses possess great adaptability and can change rapidly in a short time in order to evade the immune system.
- The greater adaptability of D. anglica to varied habitat conditions could be a major factor.
- The chimpanzee is highly mobile and semi-terrestrial, showing great adaptability to a wide range of woodlands.
- The Kondha are adept land dwellers exhibiting greater adaptability to the forest environment.
- We therefore propose greater adaptability and flexibility in the labour market.
- That wolves could thrive in an environment that was almost ai was evidence of their great adaptability.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.