"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Second, he's got a touch with an explosive that's really something special.
- I would say they may even get a touch of indigestion.
- It is also a place to go to pray for needs and to get a "touch" from God.
- You've got just a touch too much of a waist going on.
- I have not got a touch of the sun.
- "Any time there is a ball in the box, you must do anything to get a touch on it."
- You've got a touch with those animals I never saw before!
- "He's got a real nice touch, but he has no idea of how to get himself a good shot."
- I'm still getting a touch of the trouble I had earlier.
- If you're hot, Mike makes sure the next time down the floor you are going to get a touch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.