"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The random variable X stands for the indeterminate future outcome of a process.
- Potential future outcomes were usually considered as if they had no effect on each other.
- The decisions you make based on predictions/forecasts will directly shape the future outcomes.
- This is because they would stand to gain by a different set of future outcomes from the other genes in the body.
- A theory is only valuable if it has the ability to predict future outcomes.
- Given that the probability p is known, past outcomes provide no information about future outcomes.
- This can help break patterns from the past and provide for an altered future outcome.
- While affective forecasts take place in the present moment, researchers also investigate its future outcomes.
- A solution to this problem is to make assumptions and attempt to predict future outcomes.
- Finally, research evidence, particularly longitudinal studies which relate children's present situations to future outcomes, will increasingly influence practice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.