"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps you were trying to protect her from any future consequences?
- Here the conversation ended, and I, little suspecting future consequences, returned to my tent.
- Many scientists are asking about the future consequences of research.
- Threat brought quick, decisive action with little regard to future consequences.
- A purpose involves thinking about future consequences resulting from acting upon impulse.
- Both the latter are more concerned with present action than future consequences.
- As to the future consequences: it is impossible to anticipate them.
- This way of thinking may limit their ability to assess situations, risks, and future consequences.
- And they must now prepare for the future consequences of that reality.
- The possible future consequences of energy issues do not generate deep fears in Europeans' minds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.