"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will be ignored, just like Frank Field's warning on the future effects of the raid on the private pensions.
- Neo-Luddites also fear the future unknown effects that new technologies might unleash.
- But Justice White said "Section 5 looks not only to the present effects of changes, but to their future effects as well."
- It involves both antecedents and consequents, including future effects.
- The future effect of this on Measurement Incorporated's business as a testing contractor is unknown.
- The increase was somewhat bigger than many economists had expected, and some expressed concern about the future effect of rising oil imports.
- Analysts are, nonetheless, skeptic about the future indirect effects of the crisis, but so far, the direct consequences have proved to be positive.
- I suppose part of that argument would be what the remedy should be to have a future effect on the conduct of the parties.
- Parents can help by recognizing when relationships are getting more intense and by talking openly, without judgment, about the possible future effects.
- Therefore, taking action intended to adapt to the present and future effects of climate change is a serious challenge for society throughout the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.