"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In other words, a cheap female worker, and if they were lucky, also a mother of future male offspring.
- He took my concern amiss, and called me a little hothead who had no concern for the security of our future offspring.
- This name is truly unique to the couple and their future offspring.
- But perhaps selfishly I was thinking of my future offspring.
- For diagnosed patients, genetic testing is done to allow for future offspring with the disease to be monitored and treated early in life.
- You want your future offspring to be tall, strong and handsome?
- Heterozygous parents have a 25% recurrence risk for future offspring being affected.
- But he wants it for his future offspring.
- This allows prospective parents to understand the risk of diseases and likelihood of traits in their future offspring.
- Would the 36-year-old be interested in serving as godfather to Fergie's future offspring?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.